Masterise™ Mobile Data Systems - mission
Masterise™ is a mobile wireless automated
software enabling technology for secure remote information
systems data collection and sharing. Our name is the short
form of the following:
Automated Software Technology
Enabling Remote Information System
That's a verbose way of saying you can
implement an online database system that can be accessed
by users with mobile internet enabled phones (pictured) or
any other internet terminal.
Your field agents, clients or associates can be equipped
with hand held portable internet enabled devices such as
cellphones, PDA tablets and mini laptops.
These devices, in conjunction with the Masterise™ system,
provide the ability to send and receive data securely between
remote users via a centralized database system.
Whether you have a service based enterprise or you are
delivering goods, Masterise™ can be adapted to serve your needs
perfectly. Some typical business application examples:
- Service organizations such as appliance and electronic
- Courier services and other transportion providers
- Professional engineering services
Our data servers are housed in a secure, fire proof, climate
controlled environment featuring:
- Automatic alarm systems notify our staff of any system
failure on a 24 hour continuous basis
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS) and generators
insure automatic, continuous uptime in the event of long
term power failure and electrical surges
- Continuous real-time backup ensures against
- Fault-tolerant, mirrored servers in a 'balanced load'
configuration with direct
connectivity to tier 1 Internet providers such as MCI,
AT&T and Verio
- Traffic is performance-routed in real time to the
fastest and most reliable backbone
- Dedicated firewall servers provide intrusion detection
and spam blocking protection
These features guarantee that you will have a secure,
robust, trouble free system to grow your enterprise.